DakineMS
Please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DakineMS
Please login or register.
DakineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Useful Links
SeasonStory v62 Client
Maplestory v62
-----------------------
Please vote every 12 hours! gtop100, maplestory200
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:37 pm
Latest topics
» SwizzBeatz GM Application
Taffy's Awesome GM Application. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm by Triangles

» Taffy's Awesome GM Application.
Taffy's Awesome GM Application. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:08 pm by Towelie

Taffy's Awesome GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

Taffy's Awesome GM Application. Empty Taffy's Awesome GM Application.

Post  Taffy Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: Michael.

In-Game Name: Taffy.

Location/Timezone: Ontario, Canada- EST.

Describe yourself:
My name is Michael. In one word I would describe myself as “different”, but there is more to it. I am a friendly guy, unless someone gets me really mad, but usually I am a pretty calm guy (I do swear quite a bit, but that doesn’t mean I am mad). I am responsible. I enjoy many activities, such as sports, music, and video games. If you have read my Introduction you should know that I am handicap and do have trouble walking, nevertheless that does not mean I cannot enjoy sports. Right now I am currently on a wheelchair basketball team, and trying to enroll in Sledge hockey, and in the summer I do a lot of summing and Track and Field (wheelchair racing).
I like many genres of games such has; RPGs, FPSs, Adventure and Sports. I must say my favorites are RPGs, and FPSs. My favorite games are; Halo (whole series), Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, A.V.A, MapleStory, GunZ, GTA 4 etc.

Average number of hours per day you play SeasonStory:
I would normally spend around 4-5 hours a day playing each day, doing nothing…

How long have you been with SeasonStory? :
I have been here for 2-3 weeks now maybe…

What do you think you can contribute to this server?
Explain: I think I can contribute a bunch, not just on the game but off as well. Yes, of I will always be alert for hackers, cheaters etc. in the game. I will be willing to help many players, new and old on the forums and in-game. But what I think, what makes me unique is; my level of experience, later on I will list my previous GM/Mod/Admin experiences. I also thing some servers may appreciate is that I have lots of access to advertising. I have a YouTube account where I can create and upload promo videos etc. I also have many friends who enjoy Maple Story whom I can also invite to play and enjoy.

Why are you applying for GM? :
I am applying for the position as GM/Mod/Admin because I think I am 110% fit for the job due to my level of experience, my level of understanding , and my level of kindness. I know I will be able to help people, I know I will be able to greaten this community, and I know I will be able to make sure people are having the most exciting experience they’ve ever had then in any other MapleStory private server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where? How long? Proof? :
Here is a list of most Private Servers I can contribute too:
- RoadSide MS [CLOSED] – About 3 months.
- SmileyCookieMS [CLOSED] – About 1-2 months?
- JointStory [CLOSED] - About 1 month.
-SummerStory [CLOSED]- 5-6 months. (First server I was GM at).
- OreoMS (I made it) [CLOSED]- 1-2 months.
- JokerMS [CLOSED]- 5-6 months.
-NxStory [CLOSED]- Like 3 weeks -FAIL
- FunMS [CLOSED]- 3-4 months.
- LoverMS [CLOSED]- 2-3 months.
- RedMS [CLOSED]- 5-6 months.
- CokeStory [CLOSED]- 5-6 months.
- HappyMS [Open but boring]- Over a year.
-AchilleusMS [CLOSED]- Over a month.
*There is a couple more I just cannot remember them xD*

Why should we choose you?:
I think you should choose me because I know a lot of the community. I am a friendly guy- easy to get along with. I can help people in my wide knowledge of the world of Maple Story. And I know I can make it an even more fun environment to be in.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
The only one reason I could think of that you or any other server would not choose me is simply, too many GMs. That can easily damage the games reputation. Having too many GMs= No fun for normal players. Yes sure we can create events and such but we are not allowed to help each other train and do PQs together etc.

What is your method for hunting for hackers and what would you do once you find one?:
Simple, I think everyone knows this. Once a hacker is reported, go into Hide, and go find that player. If he or she is indeed hacking jail or ban, depending on the severity of the hack. However, if there is no report of a hacker, which lots of the time there isn’t; to continue keeping the game hacker-free I again, go into hide and check the usually popular training spots such as Horntail and Skelegons.

If 2 people are arguing over Smega how would you handle it?:
If two people were arguing over a Smega I would put them in jail, let them settle their issues together. Or sometimes I would just take away the smega, that way there is no winner.

If you caught your friend hacking, what would be his/her punishment? Explain:
Pshhh. Who cares? A hacker is a hacker. Same punishment as if I didn’t know the problem. If I was a normal player I wouldn’t want a hacker ignored by the GMs simply because there your friend.

What does it mean to be a GM? What does the title/role "GM" mean to you? Explain:
The position of GM does not mean to tell everyone what to do, make people feel bad because they do not have the same powers/ privileges, or to rig the game for other player by giving one person all items they want and no one else (not following the GM Rules). The GM job is simply to, help players with there problems, create a more fun environment and keep the streets clear form any hackers, cheaters etc.

Anything else you need to add:
My final statement is that I think I would be perfect for the position, I am loyal, fun, knowledgeable, and smart. When I am given a task I will carry that task out without any complains or disagreements.

Thank you.
Taffy
Taffy

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Taffy's Awesome GM Application. Empty Re: Taffy's Awesome GM Application.

Post  Taffy Mon May 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Please comment...
Taffy
Taffy

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Towelie Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:08 pm

We've done this before, ~PENDING~
Towelie
Towelie
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 6

https://achilleusms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down